GammaGT CNC26PC Diamond Cut Lathe Machine
In stock soon. Order now to get in line. First come first served.
The newest CNC diamond lathe machine on the market with a developed probe and cutting system, and built-in touch screen, which helps you to reduce the repairing time as you do not need to transfer data.
CNC26PC Diamond Cut Lathe Machine
Just PROBE & Diamond CUT!
Once the machine has automatically probed the wheel profile there is no need to transfer data with USB from the CNC to a PC and then back. The software optimization and the whole process can be done on the CNC machine can be done. We saved you time so you can cut more wheels!
Easy and simple use process steps of the machine:
1 – Probe for digitizing
2 – Diamond cut the wheel.
The 15″ touchscreen controller with Windows 7 operating system provides you easy and convenient usage. The machine is user-friendly, which means you do not need to transfer the data from the CNC to a PC with a USB.
The probe tip is 0.1mm, so it has much more accuracy when it touched the edge of the wheel.
2-3 hours of training can be enough for a new worker.
- PC based machine can be operated with a 15″ Touch screen
- Rim cutting from 14″ to 26″
- Completed automatic function, convenient for the operator to use it
- 15″ touchscreen controller (no need to transfer data with USB)
- Special probe with digitizing software does all manual measuring work
- Digitizing probing system and software
- 3 jaws chuck
- 4-way tool post
- Diamond cutters
- X and Z axis servo motor
- Automatic oil lubrication
- Fully enclosed (Security guard door)
- Whole iron base
- Working light
- Training video CD and manual books
|X axis trave||
|Z axis trave||
|Max. wheel diamete||
12" with 3 steps soft jaw
|Max. Measured depth of prob||
|X axis rapid travers||
|Z axis rapid travers||
|Cutting feed rate rang||
X – 0.01mm, Z – 0.01mm
X – 0.007mm, Z – 0.008mm
|Machine size (LxWxH||
2100 x 1700 x 1950 mm
|Packing size (LxWxH||
2400 x 1800 x 2100 mm
|Net Weight / Gross Weigh||
2300kg / 2400kg – 5200lbs/5400lbs
3phases / 220V or 380V
Please fill out the form below: