Rim ROLLER MAXI with Hydraulic straightener
In stock soon. Order now to get in line. First come first served.
Rim straightener and repair machine. The easiest way to straighten alloy and steel rims is by rolling out the lips and with a hydraulic piston for body damage. It simply repairs all damages on your wheels. This machine is specialized for lips and combines rolling and hydraulic technologies.
Rim roller with a hydraulic straightener
- Developed to repair Steel rims.
- Two different repairing technology. Rolling and pushing system.
- You can repair Steel and Alloy wheels on ONE machine.
- You can get this technology only from us in the market.
Features and Specifications
- Rim diameter: 10″- 19″
- This rim roller is the improved version of the previous rim roller. You just mount the rim and adjust the rolls on each side of the rim-lips (one outside, one inside each).
- Start spinning the rim and the rolls will pull back everything to the original state.
- It is also equipped with a hydraulic piston to handle body damage
- Like you were ironing some clothes
- For passenger cars
- Rim press machine with rollers for steel and alloy rims
- Fixes both sides of the rim at the same time
- Suitable for all steel rims up to 3mm lip-width (covers 99% of steel rims)
|Working engine power cons||
Please fill out the form below: