Rim straightener Kaiser 5700 with lathe
In stock soon. Order now to get in line. First come first served.
The machine is perfect for any tire shop or rim repair shop. Deals with bents and with the built-in lathe it is also capable of doing the tidying and refinishes. It also can be equipped with a clean and polish kit so with that you can give a nice refinish for the lathe.
Fix rims with this rim straightener and repair machine! It is an entry-level machine with a lathe accessory and can do all wheel repair.
Features and Specifications
- Rim diameter: 10″- 24″
- The only difference between the Kaiser 5700 and the Kaiser 5400 is the lathe. While the Kaiser 5700 has a turning lathe, the Kaiser 5400 has a sliding one. Apart from this, there is no real difference between the 5400 and the 5700.
- Lots of standard accessories
- Standard big support kit
- V-belt driven (unlike the gearbox types it needs maintenance sometimes)
- Equipped with two engines – one for the hydraulics(the pressing head) and one is the working engine which spins the rim
- Approx. 15-20 minutes repair time/rim depending on experience
- The optional clear and polish kit can be attached
- Turning lathe
|Rim diameter|| |
|Working pressure (hydraulic)|| |
|Hydraulic engine power cons|| |
|Working engine power cons|| |
|Rotating speed|| |
Please fill out the form below: