Rim Straightener Pangea
In stock soon. Order now to get in line. First come first served.
Professional rim straightener and repair with a lathe. Not only push but pull. Hands-free operation. The best rim straightening equipment is there!
- Unique 2 automatic pressing heads, you can fix 2 different positions at the same time
- Matchless probe, flexible bi-directional measuring system at the same time too
- Faster than you would think!
Features and specifications
- The latest and newest technology in rim repair
- The probe, which is positioned on the rim with a joystick, can measure the up-down flexures and also in the meantime the right-left precessions on the rim due to its patented design
- It has a strong and rigid turning system which specially designed
- The machine equipped with two pressing pedals. These pedals can be controlled separately with an 8 directional joystick
- The direction of the pressing pedals mounted on can be calibrated as required
- Has 2 Heads – Multi-function support positions
- Robust and reliable machine with built-in lathe
- Rim sizes: 12″-28″
- Lots of standard accessories
- Multi-function support positions
- Adjustable lathe
- Gearbox driven
- Multi-function joystick
- Electronic rotate control
- Digital measuring – the digital gauge shows how much the rim is bent and the arrows indicate the direction of the damage.
- Approx. 10-13 minutes repair time/rim
- Has two different engines one hydraulic for the piston and one working to spin the rim and for the lathe
- Multi-function support positions for the pushing heads
10" – 28"
220V 60Hz 1 phase
|Hydraulic working pressure||
Please fill out the form below: