Rim straightener Kaiser 5400 with lathe – IN STOCK
The machine is perfect for any tire shop or rim repair shop. Deals with bents and with the built-in lathe also capable of doing the tidying and refinish. It also can be equipped with a clean and polish kit so with that you can give a nice refinish for the lathe.
Rim straightener with a lathe
Kaiser 5400 is with a moving lathe accessory and can do all wheel repairs. The lathe holder is reinforced for the perfect wheel repair.
Features and Specifications
- Rim diameter: 10″- 24″
- The only difference between the Kaiser 5700 and the Kaiser 5400 is the lathe.
- While the Kaiser 5700 has a turning lathe, the Kaiser 5400 has a sliding one. Apart from this, there is no real difference between the 5400 and the 5700.
- Lots of standard accessories
- Standard big support kit
- V-belt driven (unlike the gearbox types it needs maintenance sometimes)
- Equipped with two engines – one for the hydraulics (the pressing head) and one is the working engine which spins the rim
- Approx. 15-20 minutes repair time/rim depending on experience
- The optional clear and polish kit can be attached
|Working pressure (hydraulic)||
|Hydraulic engine power cons||
|Working engine power cons||
Please fill out the form below: