Speedyround Plus fully automatic straightener with lathe and heating up to 28″.
The only full automatic rim straightener in the world with the capacity of repairing one rim on the first side and use the lathe independently on the other side. A machine is a second-generation tool, has been developed on user experience and scientific engineering, and also has patent-protected solutions. The product features unique solutions making it a perfect tool to repair large rims in a safe and professional manner. This is your tool to straighten large, high-value rims in a fully automatic way without any troubles.
Fully automatic state of the art rim straightener on the highest standard. Save time labor and money by using this machine. Has lathe and built-in ceramic heating feature. There’s no other rim straightener on the market like this.
Made in Italy. Fast, safe, easy and helps to save a lot on the workforce.
- The machine is fully automatic
- The operator needs only to mount the rim on the machine and use the touch screen to affect the rim repair
- You don’t even have to heat the rim during straightening as it has a built-in electric heating system
- Cheks rim for any structural defects, including micro-fractures and concentricity faults, and repairs inner rim
- Working capacity is 10″ – 28″ rims covering all types of car rims
- The touch screen is mainly in symbols and in the English language
- Easy handling
- Heating element to soften the interior of the rim at areas of repair
- The right section of the machine utilizes the natural elasticity of the rim metal to restore concentricity
- The left section has the added plus feature assisting the shape of any residual rim fault and effects a perfect rim repair
- Both right and left sections can be controlled individually so the lathe can be used at the same time on different rims
- Left side is the lathe and the right arm does the straightening
- Compact design which will fit into any repair shop
- Precisely manufactured in Italy from highest quality materials according to EEC standards and EEC accident protection standards
- Provides good extra income for repair shops
10" – 28"
|Max rim widt||
220V 60Hz 1phase
W-315" H-55.12" L-70.9" (W-800mm H-1400mm L-1800mm)
573 lbs (260kgs)
Please fill out the form below: