VIXEN Aquablast® 1215
VIXEN Aquablast® 1215 designed to harmoniously degrease and blast many sizes of components.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SHIPPING COST!
The VIXEN Aquablast® 1215 is the second largest of our standard wet blasting models, which is suitable for medium-sized components.
This VIXEN Aquablast® 1215 cabinet cleans by flow, thereby eliminating impact, resulting in a ‘soft’ finish with the water acting as a lubricant. Media impregnation is avoided and the life of the blast media is also extended. View the full process below:
- The water/media slurry is contained within the wet blasting cabinet sump.
- Delivery of the slurry to the manual blast nozzle is via a glandless polyurethane pump and associated hoses located inside the wet blasting machine.
- Compressed air is added at the blast nozzle to accelerate the slurry and provide the cleaning effect.
- After contact with the component the slurry, then drains back into the sump creating a re-circulating system.
- Fine broken down media and other contaminants are fed via an overflow to a sedimentation filter located at the rear of the wet blasting machine.
VIXEN Aquablast® 1215 Features:
- Dust free process
- Blast & Degrease
- Cleans by flow
- Soft’ finish appearance
- Longer media life
- 100% stainless steel
- Large side door
- Rubber lining
- Windscreen wiper
- Tungsten Carbide nozzle
- Fitted with decant valve to remove water with minimal media loss
VIXEN Aquablast® 1215 Optional extras:
The hydro cyclone is designed to separate water from the blasting media to around 90%. It is ideal when emptying the machine or changing abrasives.
Mini Tumbler Barrel
The mini barrel offers the option to be able to blast many small parts (i.e. nuts and bolts) evenly. When blasted, the parts can be easily removed by removing the barrel with the grab handles and tipping out the par.
For easy manoeuvrability within the blast chamber a stainless steel turntable can be fitted, and for larger/heavier components a roll in-roll out trolley with rails external to the cabinet can be fitted for easier component loading.
Armholes – Bellows
For some applications where manoeuvrability within the blast chamber is required, bellow type armhole ports are recommended. These offer the operator easy access to high components or where mobile turntable.
Blast Gun Holder
Fitted inside the cabinet is a blast gun holder, enabling the operator to present the components to the blast nozzle.
Closed loop implies that the machine will not require a drain nearby and will not consume large amounts of water. The basis for a closed loop system is a large filter unit which filters the liquid sufficiently so it may be used for the rinse gun.
VIXEN Aquablast® 1215 in action!
|Dimensions||1050 × 1215 × 1890 cm|
You may also like…
Please fill out the form below: