VIXEN Aquablast® 915
VIXEN Aquablast® 915 Designed to simultaneously degrease and blast multiple components.
Customers find the VIXEN Aquablast® 915 to be an excellent entry-level wet blasting machine.
This compact VIXEN Aquablast® 915 model is the smallest of our range and is suitable for any workshop environment to process small parts. The dust-free process cleans by flow, and not impact, producing a ‘soft’ finish. The water acts as a lubricant, avoiding media impregnation and also extending the life of the blast media. The typical process is as follows:
- The water/media slurry is contained within the wet blasting cabinet sump.
- Delivery of the slurry to the manual blast nozzle is via a glandless polyurethane pump and associated hoses located inside the wet blasting machine.
- Compressed air is added at the blast nozzle to accelerate the slurry and create the cleaning effect.
- After contact with the component, the slurry then drains back into the sump creating a re-circulating system.
- Fine broken down media and other contaminants are fed via an overflow to a sedimentation filter located at the rear of the wet blasting machine.
VIXEN Aquablast® 915 Features:
- Dust free process
- Blast & Degrease
- Cleans by flow
- ‘Soft’ finish appearance
- Longer media life
- 100% stainless steel
- Large side door
- Rubber lining
- Windscreen wiper
- Tungsten Carbide nozzle
- Fitted with decant valve to remove water with minimal media loss
VIXEN Aquablast® 915 Optional extras:
The hydro cyclone is designed to separate water from the blasting media to around 90%. It is ideal when emptying the machine or changing abrasives.
Mini Tumbler Barrel
The mini barrel offers the option to be able to blast many small parts (i.e. nuts and bolts) evenly. When blasted, the parts can be easily removed by removing the barrel with the grab handles and tipping out the par.
For easy manoeuvrability within the blast chamber a stainless steel turntable can be fitted, and for larger/heavier components a roll in-roll out trolley with rails external to the cabinet can be fitted for easier component loading.
Armholes – Bellows
For some applications where manoeuvrability within the blast chamber is required, bellow type armhole ports are recommended. These offer the operator easy access to high components or where mobile turntable.
Blast Gun Holder
Fitted inside the cabinet is a blast gun holder, enabling the operator to present the components to the blast nozzle.
Vapor Blasting using a Closed Loop
Closed loop implies that the machine will not require a drain nearby and will not consume large amounts of water. The basis for a closed loop system is a large filter unit which filters the liquid sufficiently so it may be used for the rinse gun.
VIXEN Aquablast® 915 in action!
|Dimensions||720 × 915 × 873 cm|
Please fill out the form below: